Sunday, September 23, 2007

php questions

How do I get a user's IP address?

How do I generate a random number from php?

How can I send variables from a PHP script to another URL using POST without using forms and hidden variables?

How do I insert javascript in php code?

How can I create thumbnails using PHP?

Can I create PDF files from php?

Is it possible to send HTML mail with php?


How can I use PGP with PHP?

How do I format a number correctly?

How do i upload files from php to my ISP / server?

I keep getting "headers already sent" whilst trying to use sessions

How do I user authentication in php?

How do I set the browser timeout?

How can I create random passwords?

Is there a way to encrypt text from php?

How can I limit search results so that there is a "Next 10" and "Previous 10"?

How can I protect pages using MySQL and PHP?

How do I check whether a string contains HTML?

How to count number of parameters given in URL by POST?

Is it possible to spell check texts from php?

Does anyone know some URLS for good tutorials on PHP?

How do I get the total size of a certain directory?

How to output a number with leading zero's?

How do I find out weather a number is odd or even?

How can I do error handling in php?

How do I work with dates in php?

How can I get the DNS servers of a domain name?

What's the difference between the *connect and *pconnect database functions?

Is it possible to validate an e-mail in php?

Is it possible to connect to a ftp server with php?

How can I mail the content of a form?

I keep getting "Data Missing" when I click the "back" button in my browser. How can I stop this?

Using Curl can I access the OpenSRS admin control panel (tucows)

How to access a COM object from within my PHP page?

How do I make links on mail and www links on my pages?

I have an array of values and want to show them all reccursivly how?

How do I find out if an array has values posted to each of its elements? I need to know that EVERY element has been filled out.

Use ereg_replace to replace only the first occurence of a string instead of all?

How do you colour code the source in the answers on alt-php-faq.org?

I have upgraded to PHP-4.0.5, since doing that some of my scripts are just showing the source code?

No comments: