Sunday, September 23, 2007

php interview questions

# How do I only allow a PHP script to be accessed from the same server.

# how do i create keywords that will autolink throughout my website

# How can I get the included file names in a php file while I'm navigating?

# why are sessions working on remote server but not localhost

# PHP and MySQL problem with out putting data to a .txt file

# Why are three bytes being added to my data?

# Is it possible in php to draw/show a calendar-month as an image?

# How can I do a 'page scrape' and capture all of the existing form fields and values?

# How can I redirect the output of a UNIX command executed in background from exec ( >> does not work

# How to export public key to file or string in php's openssl library?

# How do I display the rows and time it took to execute the query? ( 132 rows fetched in .0679s)

# why it hangs whenever i open my lotus 123

# How can call a C function with PHPScript.can you give me an example

# How can call a C function with PHPScript.can you give me an example

# Besides connecting again is there absolutly no other diffrence between mysql_connect and pconnect?

# How do you display multiple ticked checkboxes from a form in a database??

# How do you display multiple ticked checkboxes from a form in a database??

# How do you display multiple ticked checkboxes from a form in a database??

# How do I insert a MySQL database with greek characters in dreamweaver?Greek characters are shown ???

# How can I write to php.ini from a remote function

# Urgent: How can I write and change the configs of php.ini from a remote function?

# If I enter a text of 21K long in a text area form, hitting submit button doesn't do anything. Help

# ´What is the meaning of -> example for this:($this->form->flugInited)

# how do i make a php script run ?? i mean how do i test if its working.

# how to untar file using php script? not work

# How can we create a page with 2 web pages displayed,giving look like frames w/o actually using them

# How can i retreive Content between the Name tag in nested html file bu regular expression ?

# How do I direct pages to open within specific divs using php includes?

# How to control the Printer using PHP

# i want to retrive data in an HTML form,from mysql database ,using PHP ,Please tell me how is it poss

# can require() or include() contain Http path? How can we include files in http path format?

# How can i create a domain email account through php?

# How can I detect the dimensions of a Form? I have a $form_block that stores HTML lines and tables.

# Why doesn't display menu in html?

# Why doesn't display menu in html?

# Include statement in an echo statement

# Can I change the speed of uploads and downloads with PHP5?

# Can I change the speed of uploads and downloads with PHP5?

No comments: