Sunday, September 23, 2007

php interview questions

# How can I access Apache mod_status variables in php? E.g. number of children serving requests.

# what does var= mean

# Why is $mydate = date('Y-m-d H:i:s', strtotime($item['pubdate'])); returning wrong date in PHP5

# How do I call a COM DLL written in VC 6.0 from PHP 4? Can you provide an example?

# how to execute a .pl program from php

# como insertar controles a una celda en ejecucion

# how can i direct the output of a system command in php into a MySql Database in a php script?

# How can you compare a number of strings retrieved as a result of an SQL query?

# it would be helpful if someone knew how to redirect the output from php exec() commands to databases

# When using echo, why is there a distinction between a single quote and double quote?

# When I use echo & single quotes to output \n char, it outputs the chars, instead of a newline. Why?

# I want to get a value of variable in one php file to other php file(only the value of variable)

# Can I open, show, an existing PDF document being passed to a php page?

# How can I get PHP to retrieve XML datatype as an XML file from MSSQL 2005

# How can I find out who is logged onto a particular machine and customize appropriately?

# How do I call an HTML page into another frame from within my PHP code, without reloading the caller?

# how to connect to oracle with odbc and aslo code to get result from view table in oracle

# how to connect to oracle with odbc and aslo code to get result from view table in oracle

# My php V4.4.2 run as CGI mode on windows server 2003 and i got The specified CGI application

# How can I get line breaks while passing data separated by enter key from forms elements

# test if a checkbox is checked with html and php

# IIS. PHPScripts which grab files on win2k svr get "Permission Denied" with IntAuth. Basic works.Why?

# how can i save the swf files while use onclick property>

# how can i save the swf files while use onclick property>

# How can i display all the rows of the particular table in the browser

# I want to upload CSV through PHP script and want capibility to match the colums of tables and DB bef

# can event handling can be done via PHP

# how check half-byte,single-byte or double byte japanese characters

# this: financiële rightly en/decoded to financieËle. many words with these characters are wrong

# How can I enable browser cache when using session?

# can we use crystal report for report generation in my php application and how?

# http://www.freelancebusinessman.com/info.php I need someone to explain all this

# in the user_wellcome.inacktive.tpl is a tag:{WELCOME_MSG} where find i these text, to change this?

# can you require() a string variable, as if the content of this variable is saved to a file?

# what does this mean Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/clanfuzi/public_html/th

# Can I make an executable binary (elf) file from a php code?

# through php programming how can i down load a file

# Can a class determine if it's (public) variables have been changed, and react? If so, how?

# How do I paginate a search result given as a multi-dimensional array?

# I m getting error pl. check that oracle_home is set & points to the right directory in my script.

# How to create form with file attachement using php and action email to me?

# How to create form with file attachement using php and action email to me?

# how to fix a problem with $_POST ?

# Is there a php command to query a host (dom.com) to determine .asp, php or .aspnet. Variable upload

# I need to create continuous login so after login user can access multiple pages

# What is the easiest way to transfer a file through PHP?

# How to transfer a file through php using soap?

# how do I prevent an email address being stripped by spam spiders

# What is the syntax for the if/then construct that contains : and ?

# how to create a directory in dreamweaver using php?

# How do I connect to an other server using NTLM?

# How can i store an extended ascii character in a variable?

# # how can I use php to place a query on another site, then parse results into my results page?

# how can i search for a querystring on a different page using php?

# where do i put "-with-mysql=c:\mysql" for php. in the ini file? if so, where?

# I need help to install php on Apache 2.2?

# Passing parameters to a function from a link

# How to do Advanced messaging to mobile phones?

# How to use echo date("l dS of F Y h:i:s A"); to display a 14 digit timestamp field $r['dstamp']?

# Is function having similar functionality related to mysql_insert_id in oci?

# Can a data structure be dumped straight to disk in binary format (ie. without using serialize)

# Problem with persistent connection and oracle sessions

# what are the whole process of using upload functiolity when dealing with files in windows

# Anybody know how to implement a captcha picture in a php form

# Want to make zip file at serverside for backup,but facing memory limit problem (set at serverside)

# How to specify query string from the command line php (CLI) ?

# All of my PHP files show as picture files. How can I change that and what file association should I

# multiple commands in an if statement

# how can plugin a RSSFeed into my php code

# how can plugin a RSSFeeder (ie Reading for RSS contents) into my php code

# how to auto generate or auto update a record in php

# how to display data from database in table form at pdf format using php

# Use mysql database or opendir php function to display images in folder which is better?

No comments: