Sunday, September 23, 2007

php interview questions

# File Download appears for .php files. Php.ini in \windows on XP.

# How can I pass objects from one php file to another?

# How to create a web page that refreshes its tabled contents against mySQL database?

# function_exists doesn't appear to work on class member functions, regardless if static or not???

# can you determine whether your script is running at the console or was requested remotely?

# I want printing on continous paper according to my requirement. Wanted to control the printer

# Sessions won't die. I tried evertything. I'm regitering using the $_SESSION superglobal. Please h

# how to resubmit the information automatically without pressing the refresh button?

# How to check if a newer entry is in mysql db? If yes, use 1 field in latest record as a variable.

# Is there a function like file_exists in PHP Version 2 ?

# how com i can not add item to httpd.conf to make php work with apache on windows?

# How does one define the path to non-windows executables like cat.exe?

# How does one define the path to non-windows executables like cat.exe?

# Help! What do I do Php files opening as Ps files?

# need to use [web] as a wildcard: elseif ($check == "go: [web]") {$url = "[web]";} is it possible?

# What is the advantage to using "url/index.php?i69=members" over "url/index.php" to "url/members.php"

# Why don't works including of remote files under IIS 5.1 and PHP 4.3.2?

# How can I parse a .csv file to a .ldf file , only parsing the particular information that I need?

# where do i outsource php or get php experts for development ?

# Can anyone please tell me why .php files will work for me but the same php files in HTML do not work

# Populating a dropdown list field with data fetched from Oracle

# How do I display New mysql database info without refreshing the page?

# is there a course on how to write force matrix in php scripts?

# SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specifi

# i am getting msg"Can not open output stream {localhost:110/pop3}INBOX when i am calling imap_open()

# I CAN'T RUN PHP AS MODULE IN APACHE ON WINDOWS XP (PHP-4.3.6 AND APACHE-2.0.49)

# how do i get information from a plain text file as data for a marqee/ticker/scroller?

# How can I set up my web browser to show Php designated sites?

# How i can find number of record retuned in select statement usin Access odbc driver.

# When i try to exec a program on a webserver i get 127 as an return value. What does it mean?

# PHP4 will not connect to my Apache server. I'm using an IBserver program.

# form subbmitted to csv, how do you remove file if form submitted and file already exists

# form subbmitted to csv, how do you remove file if form submitted and file already exists

# Is there a known issue with O'Reilly Website and PHP not working together?

# is it possible to capture a swf and export it to jpg?

# How can I insert dynamic info in my website (eg. exchange rate) taken from other site? Any scripts?

# How do i connect php5 to mysql4? I get "Class 'mysqli' not found" in the apache error log?

# I tried to call mysql_connect(), but got the error "Call to undefined function mysql_connect() Idea?

# How do I include a "news.php" file into an index.php file, I've tried
# How to support PHP? no IIS,no apache,it is my develope server...it support CGI now.

# How to support PHP? no IIS,no apache,it is my develope server...it support CGI now.

# How can I adjust local date time in a PHP Calendar script?

# How can I call or use a dll writen in Visual Basic 6.0

# how to redirect a page, and how to use querystring

# when i open file by using this command ($fp=fopen("hello.txt","w") i get message "permission denied"

# i am using Windows 2000 Server with PHP 4 and Apache 2 , i am trying use scrrun.dll with PHP but fail to use any body suggest me how to use it?

# Are php scripts secure? i.e. is it possible to open my .php file and get my db userid/password etc?

# Why am I getting a blank screen when I try using the imagecreatefromjpeg function? (PHP 5.0.2)

# Problem logging hits to PHP pages when PHP runs as CGI wrapped in Apache to appear as module.

# Is it possible to make a template in which any called text file can be inserted into a specific area

# I need to get my php date() time to update live, is there away, and how do I do it?

# How would I make a template system for a blog?????

# Error "server unwilling to perform" when changing password in an AD server using LDAP and PHP.

# How can I read data in from a USB Barcode Scanner using PHP???

# How can I read data in from a USB Barcode Scanner using PHP???

# How can I update the options for a select menu based on a value selected in a previous select menu?

# php.exe posting data vir commandline how to?

# How can I code a simple form with textboxes so users can view what others posted?

# why my scripts is showing warning mail over quota mail not send when new user register

# how can I make something like php editor in php and the script is in colored

# I'm having a problem compiling php with 2 versions of posgresql. Configuring with-pgsql=/usr (pg ver

# How do I automatically display the number of listings next to category links using mySQL or no datab

# PHP 4.3.4, parse_ini_file() returns a cannot open `FILE` for reading?

# how can I set a quantity that reduces to zero in my eshop as orders are placed

# Is it possible to copy a tar file from another server using fopen?

# Iwant to make register (login and password) to my site but with php

# how to use onchange method of listboxes in php?

# Can I make a transparent HTTP(carry SOAP body) proxy with PHP? Here PHP is to determine the dest.

# how can i use PHP mail() function to send mail to an address like info@academia-intl.com...?

# How do I test that a remoter server has php working?

# is there a way to import php in a mysql and export it?

# Trouble allowing people to upload picture to yahoo hosted site

# Best script to pull an series of integers from various offsets in a binary file to PHP variables?

# Problem with php 5.0.3 on Apace 2 on WIN: It works but version sais: 4.3.10? Is it really 5.0.3 in..

# I'm getting a pair of characters( 3D ) in my PHP Generated E-Mails, any suggestions?

# Can someone tell me why my