Sunday, September 23, 2007

Php and appache Questions

How to install PHP on Apache?
How do I install Apache, MySQL, PHP on Linux?
I am trying to install GD + Truetype with PHP4, but all I get is libgd was not built with TrueType font support
How did you install PHP with --mcrypt and --mhash?
When using GD/PHP to create thumbnails using imagecopyresized the thumbnail quality is not very good.
Can I compile php with mysql without having mysql sources?
How do I install PHP as a CGI?
How can I get PWS (Microsoft Personal Webserver) to work?
I have errors trying to install libxml so I can use --with-dom for PHP (checking for DOM in default path... not found)?
How do I install Sablotron with PHP?
How do I stop spammers using header injection with my PHP Scripts? (Webmasters)
Is there a Windows version of MySQL?
Is there an archive that installs mysql,php4,apache and perl on a windows system?
I'm trying to compile PHP 4.1.1 on a SunOS 5.8 box as a DSO module with mcrypt 2.4.18 (i.e. libmcrypt.so.4.2.8), I get loads of errors.
What do I have to do to convert PHP3 pages to PHP4 pages? Are there any compatibility problems?
How do I install Sablotron to work with PHP on Windows?
What version should I install?
How do I install the PostGRESQL client librarys so PHP can talk to remote PGSQL servers?
make install gives an error saying i need LoadModule line in httpd.conf but its already there
Use ereg_replace to replace only the first occurence of a string instead of all?
Installing MySQL Perl Modules DBI
error: conflicting types for `XML_FEATURE_UNICODE'
How do I stop spammers using header injection with my PHP Scripts? (Server Admin)
How do I install Curl?
Installing ioncobe with php5.2.3 gives the error Failed loading ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: zend_hash_destroy

No comments: