Sunday, September 23, 2007

php interview questions

# My server states that I need to run PHP 5.0.0 or higher, how do i update PHP on the hosting server?

# what is GD is it support image functions in php?

# How to use the SSL context options capture_peer_cert and capture_peer_cert_chain?

# How do i insert streaming media into my php-nuke©

# Is it possible to display a videos file attributes through Php?

# will PHP 4 works with mySQL 5 and apache on AIX 4.3?

# how do i create a php script that i can install onto my webspace to give me the Base directory

# how can i call c extension dll from php script . i want to run it on apache 2.Warning: dl() [functio

# On web site text for Spanish is coming out wrong, ie. baùos should be baƱos http://71.18.137.151/

# Why is server downloading index.php instad of displaying it?

# How can you run a function by clicking on a graphic?

# Can anyone tell me what is this "->" symbol? i see it so many times.

# How would I merge two felds and show a quantity after the element

# Is it possible to use PHP to convert Word Documents to HTML and output the result?

# How can I echo the request body at the server in a php script, which came with post method.

# how do i avoid the opening of an intermediate page without the authentication? can i use sessions?

# [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified. Fix???

# How do I capture the AD login name in my script for authentication

# registration to a lan party: name& nick in site -from where? come with adult? bring your pc?

# How to link webcam to php script? Library file need to install? Statement to show the interface

# Are there any browser settings that could affect session variables?

# Why am I getting "111 Connection Refused" when doing a PHP fsockopen() request to smpt-mx8.mac.com?

# What system information can I get from php.(platform independent)

# I want to put an URL link to CLICK HERE IN: echo "Click here". HOW TO DO?

# how to make a popup window that have form inside and will close it after the form submit?

# how to delete record when we tick it checkbox?

# Why can't a website be opened from an array?

# Is there an equivalent in php for ASP's "session_on_start" and "session_on_end" events?

# CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER

# I wrote a simple servet TCP.... I used telnet ip port to connect it... but socket_read doesn't work

# even we are having different web scripting.how it is has become popular

# HOW CAN I VIEW PHP FILES ON MY WINDOWS XP COMPUTER

# What function should I use to fill an array with file names from a directory?

# refresh button it adds another quantit

# basename issues - need to echo query url as well - index.php?id=3 etc

# how do I find the mod_php.conf file for Novell Netware 6.5

# what text goes into the mod_php.conf file to make it work

# what are the differences between pecl and pear?

# Having to use
# Can I use a function instead of a separate file(php) to return an Image blob to an HTML tag?

# how do i get part after # sign of url, like http://example.com/page.php?var1=xxx&var2=yyy#abcd.

# what is the full form of php and how we'll use it for web pages.

# what is the full form of php and how we'll use it for web pages.

# how can i validate an xml document vs an xdr schema using domxml?

# How do I configure Oracle HTTP Server (Apache) for PHP? Example?

# How do you go about setting univeral variables? Example: != "(U*)" where * could be anything.

# how we can parse HTML files from another site and extract information to store it

# Can i call a PHP script which sits below public_html with another PHP script from within public_html

# Can i call a PHP script which sits below public_html with another PHP script from within public_html

# How to transform the long raw field of a oracle table to a jpg type? I have photo stored in it.

# Get this error...does anyone have any ideas [Thu Nov 23 21:59:21 2006] [error] PHP Warning: require

# what is the speacial features in PHP compare to other languages?

# I need to delete a tag and all child tags from an XML file using PHP. How do I go about ?

# Was Bug #37483 ever resolved?

# How can i make a script in PHP to automatically send an email to a user who has just registered?

# eval( ) function error, template error how can i solve this error

# GD library - is TGA file format supported? If not, is there a library that does support?

# how i can i install ffmpeg on windows

# parse error, unexpected $end in \Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\ScopeDemo.php on line 35

No comments: