Sunday, September 23, 2007

php interview questoins

# How can I hide the name of a file when passing a session?

# Why do I see the content of the compiled script instead of the script executing, IIS 5.1?

# Why do I see the content of the compiled script instead of the script executing, IIS 5.1?

# Was Bug #37483 ever resolved? If so, what is the fix?

# how to install horde in user directory another then the web server root directory?

# Please recommend websites for PHP Freelancing. Thanks in advance.

# How can I extract xml information from a email folder, then display it onto a web page using php? ch

# I want to install my app in another server, but don't want to leave de source code there, what 2 do?

# What are all the changes between PHP 4.4 and 5.1?

# How to use PHP to strip out character \ from the data entered by user from web form?

# when submit textarea value with quotes are replaced with \' how to change it?

# utf-8 cvs files download

# How do i convert htmlentities to Hex Entities like € (euro sign) instead of € ?

# how can i run a php script with closing the browser?

# how to insert images in ms access using oledb extension

# i want the php program logic for decimal to hexadecimal conversion

# i want the php program logic for decimal to hexadecimal conversion

# Server Upgrade: I am going to be upgrading my Win2k Server to Win2k3..anything to watch out for?

# to send email from local system connected via broadband to yahoo accounts

# WWW.ALDEADELCAFE.COM

# Is anyone else having issues getting PHP 5.2.0 and Apache 2.2.3 to work together?

# how can we show records at the time of delete confirmation while using delete button

# How do get the currently running webserver's information using php?

# Why is it that PHP does not allow the the first character of a label (variable name) to be a digit?

# how do i compare 2 string variables in php 4.3.10?

# what is the script for conducting a chat room with enabled privacy between users?

# Does anyone know how to set up a php server on a windows vista platform?

# Does anyone know how to set up php in ISS for windows vista?

# In linux system what is the specific entry for session? I have problem in incrementing Session var?

# i setup root admin as administrator and i cant get root admin back

# I setup php5 and IIS on xp it running but does not give me any error message give blank page

# how to modify the order of precedence in an expression

# is there any think like sstab control in vb for php

# i m new to php. how to connect oracle d/b with php?? plzz help m stuck

# whn i m send a data frm one page to othr by "get" method.data coming in url with a blank pg.. help

# what is this Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for ?

# statement 'switch' for multiple include.are they(all include file write down) load all?

# when using the system() command how do you make it able to use CTRL key combinations

# high session data

# session

# Can I login to another site from my project without entering Username & password. Is there any way t

# I have a script that checks the server up time, However it only show text , How can i show a .gif ?

# How do I upload, resized and strore a picture with the new reduced size in a databse?

# how can i set url like www.yoursite.com/member to view details of member from db

# When my form is submitted successfully I want to redirect users to a 'thank-you' page. All in PHP.

# Output browser contents that are displayed as text from a url to txt file, How ?

# If I fork a child how do I pass information back to an array I have defined in the parent?

# How Can I Use Light Pen In PHP for example for signature?

# The session_start is not working in PHP 5.2.1.

# PHP CONNECT TO ODBC (DB2 ON AS400) TRUNCATE WORDS WITH ACCENT, HOW CAN I FIX THIS???????

# How can I extract the width and height of a .flv file using PHP?

# How can a web server have its own php.ini on each domain?

2 comments:

kannan nadarajan said...

if u give corresponding ans also with this means .. it is very userful

kannan nadarajan said...

any way good work